Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What a Fudged up weekend!

So I made MORE fudge. Peanut butter fudge, white chocolate peanut butter fudge with dark chocolate drizzle AND white chocolate with butter toffee peanuts and dark chocolate swirl. Unfortunatley I only grabbed this picture. I may have gotten more on my other camera but this was it on my phone :(. I've got to get more batteries!



I've come to worship the appliance that is the crock pot. So far I've made a chili, a chicken noodle soup with shirtaki tofu noodles, AND shredded chicken for tacos! It's all in my freezer now. I just started throwing stuff in the pot over the chicken. Results so far have been fabu! And yes, I forgot to take pictures! STUPID ME! Maybe once I thaw it out I'll take pictures though it won't be the same :(.
I've come to embrace the crock pot. All hail it's mighty power!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of fudge! Yum :D

    The crockpot is one of my favorite appliances, it's so wonderful and versatile and you basically cannot do it wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you ain't kiddin! And their is hardly a mess! One pot. that's it! LOOOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete