Thursday, January 28, 2010

On a Crappy Budget

So what's worse than a recipe going wrong? How about not baking at all! I haven't been able to bake in 2 weeks! Being poor is horrible. That and I've had to real reason to bake except for the fact I'm twitching over here! My finances as of late are down the crapper. I've recently received very high very unexpected bills. All my money is going toward those. so while I'm paying those off my "To Try" list keeps getting longer. I've tried to subdue the twitching with a little experimenting(and failures) here and there but it's not really helping. Though I made some pretty tastey strawberry flavored cream cheese frosting the other night.

But good news, In two weeks i will be baking AND cooking (crock pot style) for an event at work so YAY!

well, back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment